Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hey, look at me...I'm a GEEK!

Since I started blogging last summer, I've enjoyed just about everything about it except one thing:

Every time, it seemed to me, that a discussion had gotten interesting, or if I suddenly wanted to comment on something I'd posted (okay, I admit it...I talk to myself at times) I'd rush over to the article only to find that -- poof -- it'd disappeared off the page!

'Course, I knew that I could dig through the archives and find the darn thing but to what avail? If I thought plowing through archives was a colossal bore, how could I expect you to want to do it?

Tapping my foot impatiently, I'd look at other blogger's sites. How come, for example, the Summa Mamas' thoughts could be seen for days on end? How come I could scroll down on Jeff Miller's site and come across things he'd posted more than a week ago? And sheesh, look at Dom...his blog is visible for days -- weeks, even!

Finally, before my tapping foot got too itchy to aim itself into my computer screen, I decided to do something drastic.

I read the blog's directions.

What a revelation! I found out that one could actually adjust the number of posts visible on one page! And so I did -- d'ye notice anything different about this site? (Please say "yes!")

So there you have it. Amazing, isn't it, what happens when you admit you need help?

The Lady in the Pew. Better blogging through...uh...tutorials.