Thursday, February 02, 2006

FOUR. (Whatever it's worth)

Dom's tagged me with a "Four Things" meme...(a word I have to look up in the dictionary whenever I see it and still don't quite get what it means). Okay, here we go:

Four jobs I've had:

1. Short order cook
2. Deli waitress
3. Ad agency creative director
4. Ad agency co-owner

Four movies I watch over and over again:

1. "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" (Steve Martin, John Candy)
2. "Heidi" (Shirley Temple)
3. "It's a Wonderful Life" (James Stewart, Donna Reed)
4. "Gone with the Wind" (Vivian Leigh, Clark Gable)

Four places I've lived:

1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Royal Oak, Michigan
3. Swampscott, Massachusetts
4. Boston, Massachusetts

Four shows I watch:

1. Monk
2. Jeopardy!
3. The Simpsons
4. Old "Andy Griffith Show" reruns when I can catch them

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Big Sur, California
2. The Rocky Mountains (Colorado)
3. Yosemite National Park
4. Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Four websites I visit daily:

Pro-Life Google
Google News
CWNews
Boston.com

Four of my favorite foods:

Fried chicken
Lobster
Cheeseburgers
Broccoli Normandy (the frozen in the bag kind)

Four places I'd like to be right now:

Right here
Right here
Right here
Right here (going over my Caribbean cruise itinerary)

Four people I'm tagging:

1. Claude Muncey
2. Father Martin Fox
2. Ellyn at Oblique House
and, since we haven't heard from her in a while,
4. Sister Mary Biko, PhD