Sunday, February 11, 2007

Banned posts: an apology

Sheesh.

If you've posted here and find you've been "banned" from doing so, it's probably not your fault.

Some birdbrain, so I discovered today, has been spamming this blog for the past month in the Halo Scan comment boxes. So with Every Good Intention I tried to (a) delete the offending comments and (b) ban the commenters.

I did both but inadvertently deleted some legitimate comments and am afraid I "banned" some legitimate commenters! Unfortunately, I'm not sure who they are. It's one o' those...uh...technical things that make my head spin.

If you are among those unfairly deleted and/or banned, please let me know...and accept my apology in advance.

If, on the other hand, you deserve to be banned from this site -- and you know who you are -- then go fly a kite.