Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Forty Days for Life

Cody Sain of "Taking Back Vatican 2" tells us about today's onset of a 40-day, pro-life protest.

Go to his site for details (scroll down a tad over the banner stuff), but let me highlight something Cody wrote:

During this time, I encourage everyone to pray the Rosary every day for the end to abortion, the success of this campaign, and for a greater respect for the sanctity of human life. With all due respect to non-Catholics, especially Protestants, I do not think we can end abortion without the Rosary. Why? It the greatest way we can honor the woman who bore the Savior in her womb. Thus, it is intrinsically a pro-life prayer.

Indeed! And this observation, of course, reminds me of one of my favorite pro-life sites: "Unborn Word of the Day."