Friday, October 12, 2007

Hope. It's a gift. Here's a splendid one for you.

No doubt about it. Being pro-life, trying to articulate the pro-life message, can be a task that leads either to anger or weariness or frustration...or all three.

One antidote, the most important one, of course, is prayer. It really works.

And one answer to that prayer is the assurance that you are not alone. Not by a long shot.

From our good friends at Unborn Word of the Day, we receive an overwhelmingly hopeful source of pro-life groups from all walks of life. I visited today and had to practically force myself out of my chair. It was so wonderful to explore these sources I could've spent hours doing so! (Okay, so you've been warned...this link can be addictive!)

With thanks to God, to Michael Roderick, to Kanawha County Right to Life (and of course to George and Michele Peate) allow me to present:


May this work of love bring you peace...and hope.