But hey, that doesn't mean we can't create resolutions for All Those Other People Whose Lives Need Improving!
So let it rip. Here are some of mine...er, for others:
- I will strive to forgo umbrellas in busy city areas. Repeat to self: Umbrellas Are Evil. They have the potential of knocking out the eyeballs of people.
- I will not ever again open my driver's side door while parked on a busy street, because this is a royal pain to oncoming traffic.
- If I must talk to someone on a cell phone on a crowded bus, I will keep the discussion brief and incidentally won't regale the whole crowd with intimate details of last night's date.
- I WILL TURN OFF MY CELL PHONE IN CHURCH!!!
- As a driver, I will stop at all crosswalks.
- As a pedestrian, I will not leap out at a crosswalk, assuming it's my God-given right to cause a coronary to unsuspecting drivers.