Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dem VP hopeful Biden knows Rep VP hopeful Palin will pick on him personally...

...so he's asked a Dem lady governor to "play Palin" with him as he practices for the debate.

At a fundraiser in Chicago on Tuesday night, Biden previewed the challenge of taking on Palin.

"Folks, look. I know what she's going to try to do," Biden said, according to ABC News. "She's going to try to make it as personal as she can. She's going to take a lot of straight lefts and jabs at me, she's going to try to get me to respond, she's going to try to get me to respond in a personal way. That's not my style. I'm not going to do it."

Let's get this straight. Biden is convinced that Palin is going to make personal attacks. "She's going to try to make it as personal as she can."

It is simply impossible to make this stuff up.