Sunday, March 14, 2010

Behold the donkey of Jesus!

Praying to be mindful of this incredible honor, I have humbly and joyfully accepted the privilege of bringing our most Adorable Jesus to those thirsting for His Most Precious Person.

I am not a "eucharistic minister," nor a "minister" of any sort.

I am merely a donkey for Christ.

When my Lord and Savior wishes to be with the sick, He, Who loves us so much that He made it possible for us to receive Him into our souls this side of Heaven, allows Himself to be placed into a mean container, having transformed Himself into the appearance of ordinary bread, and docilely and sweetly allows me to bring Him to them.

Blessed be Jesus, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar!

And may His donkeys strive, with the help of His most precious grace, to emulate more and more His humility and indescribable love.

Amen.