Sunday, December 26, 2010

An Epiphany Card for You!

Merry Christmas!

For many years now, I've eschewed sending Christmas cards, opting instead for Epiphany greetings. For one thing, it frees me up from some o' the pre-Christmas activities, allowing me to concentrate on Advent.

Want one?

Just drop me a line using the "email Kelly" link (under the "About Kelly" stuff) and receive a .PDF file, ready to print. The card features a color image of the Magi's visit to the Holy Family on the cover, with the Antiphon for the Canticle of Mary sung at Vespers on The Feast of the Epiphany. When folded, it fits into a standard invitation-sized envelope (4-3/8 x 5-3/4). Even if you've send traditional cards, I find these make wonderful thank you notes for gifts received.

Designed by my husband (and business partner), it's my Christmas gift to you.