Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dear ISIS: Believe it or not...

+JMJ+
Saints Joachim and Anne

Dear ISIS,
Believe it or not, I'm praying much harder for you than for the Servant of God, whom you murdered, Father Jaques Hamel. He has earned his place in Heaven. You, on the other hand, have not. In fact, if you don't repent immediately, I shudder to think what will happen to your souls. Please do NOT tell me you represent Islam. Please do NOT bother to tell me you're "Muslims." Because you're not. You are, in fact, cowardly, and, to quote Pope Francis, "absurd." Absurd, cowardly, and a shame to God's creation. Which is why I'm praying for you with much more vigor than I'm praying for Father Hamel. You need prayers much more than he does. Here's a tip: repent...and quickly. May God continue -- and, incredibly, He does, and may I, through His grace, emulate Him -- show you mercy.

In the Name of Jesus Christ,

Kelly