Monday, September 21, 2015

Responding to "Shout Your Abortion:" The 12,345,546+ ways pro life people screw up

So big, frigging deal. Some poor souls have started a social media hashtag called (no, I'm not going to actually post it, but without the spaces, it's called "Shout Your Abortion."

Okay. Fine.

Some women, poor ladies, have, for reasons of their own, have decided to pretend to brag about how having an abortion has Improved Their Lives. Okay. Yes. I understand. This is Not A Good Thing. Satisfied?

Not, evidently, are the so called "pro lifers."

Why do I say this? Because I've seen these Brave, I'm Better, So Much Better Than You posts, such as:

The so called `mother' is condemned!
You're going to HELL!
No mercy for YOU!

And on and on...

Folks. Try very hard to use that God-given brain you were given. In other words? THINK!

As usual, you're trying to beat God. You're trying to play God, and you know? You're losing.

Yes, this movement is sad. Evil, even, I'll buy that.

BUT YOU DON'T COMBAT THE DEVIL BY IMITATING HIM, JERKS O' MINE!

Instead? Shut the bleep up. That's good. Shhh...be quiet.

And pray. That's what your job is. Your job is NOT condemning people. You got that?

Because if you try and do that? You're actually condemning yourself.

"But it's so frustrating, Kelly!!!!"

Deal with it. Shut up and pray. And quit your idiotic and futile attempts at assigning people to Hell. That's not your bleeping job.

Your job is to shut the bleep up and pray. Period.

Sheesh. When I was 16 years old? I had an abortion. If I believed in you folks, instead of my most Merciful God? I'd be dead by now.

Okay, you've had your spanking. Now shut up and pray.

And may God continue to bless you.