Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gettin' to Heaven Meme

The Curt Jester tagged me with this one:

What five things would you ask Jesus should you get to Heaven?

OR

Who are the first five people you'd like to see in Heaven?

I'll take both. Questions for Jesus:

1.) "Uh...this isn't a joke, right?"
2.) "How long did Saint Joseph live after You were born?"
3.) "What was your favorite game as a child?"
4.) "What wine on earth comes closest in quality to the wine you created at Cana?"
5.) "Would Noah really have gotten into much trouble if he...er...forgot to bring a pair of mosquitos with him on the ark?"

First five people I'd like to see:

1.) Mary
2.) Joseph
3.) Elizabeth
4.) Abraham
5.) Moses

(What the heck, I figure these folks would be happy to introduce me to other cool people!)

Now I'm tagging Elinor Dashwood, GOP Soccer Mom, and JenB, the Totally Catholic Youth.