Thursday, May 17, 2007

Book 'em meme-O

Ebeth, the Catholic Mum Climbing the Pillars, tagged me with a book meme.

How many books do I own?

I didn't count, but eyeballing the shelves around the house, I'd say a couple of hundred. There were more but after my last move I said "enough, already" and gave a bunch to
Goodwill. (I mean, how long was I planning on keeping my college textbooks???)

Book(s) I am reading now:

Let Me Call You Sweetheart -- a murder mystery by Mary Higgins Clark. And Ben Hur: A Tale of the Christ by Lew Wallace.

Books I've read recently:

A Murder is Announced, After the Funeral, Curtain (all by Agatha Christie) and a variety of other books by Christie, Clark, and Sue Grafton. (You can probably figure out where my literary tastes lie.)

Five Books that Mean a Lot to Me:

Genesis...I love it, especially the Joseph story.

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn

Swanson on Swanson by Gloria Swanson

Theology and Sanity by Frank Sheed

Meme's open to whoever wants it!